1) Two sisters handing out socks to children as they walk around in the Haram.
2) A brother who fills cups of zamzam water hands out the cups.
3) A brother with a stack of plastic bags which he hands out to people carrying their shoes in the Haram.
4) Elderly brothers sit in the Haram with piles of dates, which they freely handout to passers by.
5) Someone offers to help a sister push a wheelchair on the ramps.
These are just a few examples I saw in Mecca of innovative people seeking rewards from Allah by assisting others. May Allah reward them all with Jennah. What is even more impressive is that some of these are on-the-spot ideas. A person sees or feels a need and finds a way to help others. Take for example the brother who filled cups with zamzam water and stood handing them out. He did not bring any materials, rather he used the provided cups and water. He took many trips to fill more cups and return to hand them out. MashaAllah this idea is wonderful. Many people needed drink and benefitted from the efforts of this ajr entrepreneur.
May Allah guide us all to the Straight Path.
May Allah make us all ajr entrepreneurs for His sake.